About Accounts Receivable Financing
If your company needs a fast source of steady cash flow to thrive, accounts receivable financing may be right for you! Financing receivables through invoice factoring is a low-risk funding alternative that can help companies of all sizes and types to secure a continuing supply of steady cash flow. Unlike a loan, AR financing allows you to convert your own receivables to cash instead of taking on more debt! Accounts Receivable Cash specializes in helping companies, who sell goods or provide services in a wide variety of industries, to factor their accounts receivables. Do you need a steadier cash flow and have good clients who are slow payers? Accounts receivable financing is your solution. With invoice factoring, you can get the working capital you need to grow your business, purchase new supplies, invest in marketing or hire new employees, the possibilities are endless.
Accounts Receivable Cash has AR financing partners that specialize in a variety of industries, including the largest industries in our economy. If you are in construction, healthcare, manufacturing, trucking, telecommunications, oil and gas, or work with government contracts, we have the right factoring company for you. And if your industry is not listed above, call us anyway! Our partners are constantly expanding and exploring new industries, and we are confident that we can find a great financing company for your business as well.
How Does the Receivables Financing Process Work?
The AR financing process is quick and easy:
- Submit invoices for work completed to the accounts receivable financing (factoring) company.
- The factor will verify your invoices and deposit cash into your account within 24 hours.
- Your customers pay the factor directly.
- The factor will send you the remaining value of your invoices, minus a small factoring fee.
You can receive as much as 90 percent of your open invoices up front when you finance your receivables. Also, industry-low rates for AR financing mean that you will have more money to cover your business expenses.
Use the cash you receive from financing receivables to make payroll, purchase materials or equipment, hire new employees or grow your company – there are no limits to what you can do! You may also qualify for early-pay discounts from your creditors that can help you build or re-establish credit for use in the future.
Take Our Factoring Quiz!
Get Fast Cash for Your Business!
Accounts receivable financing is a great funding option for start-ups, companies looking to expand, or for businesses that have a less-than-optimum business credit rating. Accounts Receivable Cash works with financing partners that evaluate accounts on the creditworthiness of the invoice payers, so if you do business with established companies then you can be approved!
Benefits of Financing Receivables
Beyond the obvious benefits, there are many other ways that receivables financing can help your business:
- Back office support with payroll, credit verification and collections efforts can reduce your overhead and give you more time to devote to other areas of your business.
- Customizable programs give you the flexibility to finance your receivables as often as you need, with no minimum or maximum amounts to reach each month.
- Credit repair—You may be able to qualify for invoice factoring if your company has poor or little credit and you can even repair it. Use your cash from invoice factoring to pay down old debts while staying current with your suppliers.
- No long-term contracts – most factoring relationships can be terminated with as little as 30 days’ notice.
- Streamlined approval processes mean you can be approved in as little as 3-5 business days, and funded within 24 hours of being approved, rather than waiting weeks or months as with a bank loan.
- Peace of mind – without cash flow worries you can focus your attention on the day-to-day operations of your business.
Begin Factoring Today
The approval process to accounts receivable factoring is streamlined to get you approved in 3 to 5 business days and funded within 24 hours prior to approval. The few additional documents needed for your application are as follows:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Current aging
- Customer list
- Copies of the invoices you with to factor
Don’t let cash flow problems distract you from pursing your company’s goals. Contact Accounts Receivable Cash to receive a same-day AR financing proposal, and get started on the path to a working capital!